Every effort is made to ensure easy setup and a safe and secure password-protected class.
First thing you’ll need to do in advance is to set up a free Zoom account and get your device (tablet, computer or smartphone) set up with Zoom software.
1) Click on the link: https://zoom.us
2) Then click on the blue button ‘SIGN UP, IT”S FREE’ and enter your email address.
3) Follow instructions to ACTIVATE your Zoom Account.
4) Follow instructions to Test Run which allows ZOOM to download the software onto your device.
5) You are ready to go.
6) At 11.45 am on Monday click on the class link, sent upon booking and follow instructions to join.
Set up your computer, tablet or smartphone in your office, lounge or maybe even in the garden. Chair height is ideal for watching the screen both in standing and from the floor.
Use a Yoga mat, heavy rug or the carpet/grass is also just fine for what we’ll be doing.
Please give your self plenty of time to be set up and ready to start if you want to join the live class. Richard will be online15 minutes before the class starts.
A recording of the class will be available for those that would like to participate at a more convenient time. Please get in touch to receive the link. This will automatically be available for all who attended the live class. The recording will be available for playback for one week from the date of the original class.
Please get in contact if you have any questions regarding any of the above.